英文心得-108年學海築夢計畫-日本實習-建築系 祝同學

活動名稱:108年新南向學海築夢計畫-日本實習
國外實習家及城市:日本山梨縣
國外實習機構:VAN COLLAR 

SUMMER INTERN IN JAPAN

        This kind of internship to Japan overseas has a lot of gains. In addition to learning the structure of traditional Japanese architecture; personally cutting, picking holes, burning mountains and other techniques, every day, lunch, dinner, and dinner are also cooked by ourselves, let us learn to live independently. And the importance of teamwork. The various restrictions on living with other people are also the social skills I learned during my summer vacation visit. It is the place where we have the most gains from the fact that we have made a sense of accomplishment from zero to others. Another thing that impressed me the most is that at 8:00 in the morning of August 30, Guan Guan invited a senior cement master to teach us to coat the cement wall. The teacher taught us to adjust the proportion of cement and then demonstrate the coating. One wall showed us that the master quickly flattened all the walls. It took only one minute, and the technique was very clean and degenerate. It must have been painted for many years and the experience was very rich.
        When he asked us to try to apply cement, I didn’t have enough strength and lack of experience. When I took the cement and put it on my hand, I dropped a piece of cement directly on the ground. It was really wasteful...I felt full of accomplishment, but my hands were very sour.
        I hope that if you want to continue to run this Japanese experience camp in the next session, the recommended fee should be detailed in detail and clearly list the cost of each item. Then I hope that the teacher can inform each student of the daily work content in advance, and also send a pre-departure notice to let the parents know. If the plan changes, I hope the teacher can tell the students in advance.





留言